Do you want to know how to make the most delicious Italian pizza with only a few calories?
Follow these simple steps and create a unique dish that your loved ones will definitely enjoy!
- 4-5 slices of Light Goat Cheese for Toast
- 250gr. Tomato paste
- 10-15 Cherry Tomatoes
- Basil leaves
For the dough:
- 200 ml Lukewarm Water
- 1/2 lens Dry yeast
- 200 gr. Flour
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- Prepare the dough, by adding all the ingredients in a bowl, and knead it until it becomes fluffy and does not stick to the hands. Then leave it covered for a few hours.
- When it is ready, spread the dough with a rolling pin and place it in a pan, in which you have previously spread some extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the tomato paste, the Freevia Light Goat Cheese, the chopped cherry tomatoes and bake at 190 °C until it gets golden brown.
- Once baked, garnish with basil leaves and fresh herbs.